Sunday, April 10, 2011

HAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh the things that happen at school!  There was some noise coming from Mrs. S’s classroom so Mrs. T went to check on it.  Mrs. S. wasn’t there.  There were two kids who’d been put in charge because the teacher left and the sub wasn’t there yet.  HELLO!!??  They were playing a game, and were fine, but with that particular class of kids, I’m not sure how long that would have lasted.  Mrs. T asked me to sit with them for a little bit until the sub came.  We read for a little while, which they liked and listened well.  I didn’t really know what to do then, so I just taught them what I was teaching my class in science.  Mrs. St was in with me, so she yelled at the kids when they got loud.  At one point she leaned over to me and asked me if I really wanted to do this every day.  I told her that I really did.


Miss Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment