Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green green everywhere!

Better day today than yesterday.  I sat with the kids at lunch part of the time and went upstairs and got things done the second part.  Those kids are so funny!  I hate how they make them be so quiet at lunch.  It’s lunch!  It’s social time!  What’s a little noise?  Maybe I just feel that way because I’m a loud person.  Maybe not.  The teachers get so cranky when the kids talk, then they threaten them with “quiet time”.  Ick.  The teachers are talking and laughing away at their table.  Maybe I’m just being harsh.  I think the kids are ready for their science test tomorrow.  We did a little science war to help study for it, and they did pretty well.  We’ll see!  I got to help J with his math.  He said he didn’t want to take it home for homework, which made me think that maybe home isn’t a good place to do homework.  D came in with a green mohawk today.  I loved it.  I’m excited for Spring Break.  

No comments:

Post a Comment