Friday, March 4, 2011

Last day!

Friday
I got so many little hugs today!  I’m going to miss those kindergarteners.  They’re crazy, but so cute.  We made a Venn Diagram today (my favorite) of Dr. Seuss’s work and Nic Bishop’s work.  Mrs. C gave me a Subway giftcard.  I brought her sunflowers.  We’re kindred spirits.  She’s going to be a hard act to follow, but Mrs. T seems pretty cool.  Management will be a lot different, but that’s ok.  I think it’s closer to what I want to do.  We presented our book to the library today.  The kids were so excited.  I think they were sufficiently invested in the project, judging by the way they were so proud of being able to hand Mrs. Murphy a book to add to her library.

Week Summary
What a week!  It had highs, and it had lows.  I learned so much, and am sorry to be losing Mrs. C, even though I’m so excited to have Mrs. T and third grade.  It was a pretty tiring week.  I learned the importance of planning ahead AND being flexible at the same time.  I also learned about using your resources.  Mrs. C is a great one, and I feel like I didn’t quite figure out how to use her wisdom until the end.  I’m so so so so so glad that she was my first rotation teacher.   


Hey- ice cream Dinos Ed friends date on Monday?

1 comment: