Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bathrooms have great acoustics

Today was better.  I felt more organized.  The kids were still crazy (my fault, not theirs) because I don’t manage as closely as I should.  Mrs. C and I had a good conversation about it during our planning period.  She has so much wisdom.  I wish I could just save it in a permanent file in my brain so when I actually have my own classroom I wouldn’t make as many rookie mistakes.  Courtney and I were talking and she said she is keeping a notebook of quotes, supplies, and ideas.  I think I want to start doing that too.  She takes pictures of good ideas and glues them in her notebook so she can remember what she wrote about!  Had another accident today.  Stink.  But we’ve been accident free for a while before this, so I guess it wasn’t as bad as our three day streak at the beginning!  So glad to be a teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment