Monday, February 21, 2011

QOTD: Miss Neal, I wish you looked more like Mrs. C.

After meeting to finalize plans for our SLP last night, the A-Team kicked off the Make Way for Family Time campaign.  We celebrated (girls chanting “Make Way” and boys chanting “for Family Time”), reflected and talked about the project.  When I talked with the girls on our ride home, Courtney said she had two little kids have breakdowns when they announced the project.  One boy’s parents are getting divorced and a little girl is in foster care.  She said she thoroughly explained beforehand that family includes aunts, uncles, grandmas, etc, because she knew some of her kids had difficult family situations.  There are some things in the world that I just hate.  Teaching went pretty well today.  I forgot to stop at the bathroom on the way back from P.E., but maybe that will help me remember better tomorrow.   


Much love,


Miss N

No comments:

Post a Comment