Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't waste my time...

Today was annoying.  I don’t know if that’s a professional word, but journal reflections aren’t exactly black tie affairs.  I only got to sit it on one conference today.  The rest of the time was either spent greeting (which was ok because I love to greet) or being frustrated in the computer lab.  The tech lady printed out instructions for us to link SMARTBoard presentations from the computer network to the website.  I was kind of excited to work on the website.  It would have been good experience doing things I’d want to do for my own classroom.  The only thing was, the instructions weren’t adequate for the job we had to do.  I spent several hours (to no avail) trying to get it to work.  She had conferences, so she was too busy to help.  She’s a regular classroom teacher and she does most of the tech things around the school.  It’s too much to be expected of one person.  There was a glad moment in the day though. 
Me (tap dancing in the foyer)
Principal: stop tapping in the hallway
Me: Yes, Ma’am
Principal: Haha, it’s ok, I’m just kidding, it’s cute. 
Me: (inwardly) WHEW!

We're doing ranch and rodeo next week for the letter R, any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment