Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What a day it was at school...

Tomorrow, I’m going to the nurse.  Yesterday and today I woke up feeling achy and still sick.  Those silly germy kindergarteners!  Today I taught calendar and literacy as usual, and helped Mrs. C test the kids for their 3rd nine week evaluation.  Most of the kids did really well.  They just had to identify numbers and letters, sounds of the letters and coin names.  It was interesting how many of them gave a “y” sound for the letter “u”.  Dr. Bass observed me this afternoon.  I have never heard the kids be so loud.  They were crazy.  It was all kind of funny because I was sick, Dr. Bass was there, the kids were loud, there was play dough on the carpet, the SMART Board broke.  Wow.  What a day it was at school!  Thankfully, Dr. Bass was gracious and thought the kids were pretty funny.  Perhaps tomorrow will be a snow day and I can recuperate a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment