Thursday, February 3, 2011

*My Puppies*

Today was the 101th day of school so we made 101 dalmatian ears. They wore them and barked at me for the rest of the day. I would pet their heads and say "Good puppy!" ,"Are my puppies making good choices in the hallway?", and "What happened to my students?! They've all turned into dalmatians!". I'm telling you,they LOVED it! They acted so well, because they wanted me to pat their heads for being a good puppy. They would put their tongues out and breathe like dogs instead of yelling. It was great!!!

We had a sub come in today so it was neat to get more responsibility than usual. My favorite part of the day was when the office called and instead of saying "Excuse me, Mrs. *teacher*" they said MY name instead! I felt like the real deal! haha It's the little moments, right?

I also brought in a new days of the week chant/dance that went over well! The kids REALLY, REALLY enjoyed it! It's called the Days of the Week RAZMATAZ!!!! Talk about fun! Before we did it I made sure they knew the rules:1.) You can't hit your neighbor or get out of control 2.) You HAVE to have fun. They followed both of the rules and I was proud. :)

And Casie..yay private school! :D haha My job search happened more when I hadn't started my internship yet. I have so many schools I'm thinking about, I'm just praying God will open up a spot where I'm supposed to be! I'm excited to see where God leads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment