Saturday, February 12, 2011

Casual Fridays are the best

Coming off of two snow days was great.  I needed the rest, and am now on an antibiotic!  I was jealous, though, because all the other schools had a third snow day.  Hannah was sweet and made my lunch the night before since she was fast asleep when I left.  (I usually make breakfast in the mornings and she makes lunch).  Today Mrs. Childs did a little SMART Board training for us.  We’re going to be her tutors during professional development, so we have to know what we’re doing before we get there.  She also said they’re going to make us do busy work during conferences on Thursday because sometimes the parents aren’t comfortable with having interns there.  I sure hope I get to sit in on at least one.  I’d like to watch one before I actually have to do one.  I know the interns get to do the busy work jobs because they’re interns, but I’m here for a reason.  Maybe that’s just me getting my sass on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment