Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Accident tally for the day, 3

Wow.  Teaching.  It’s such a comprehensive, amazing job.  You’re forming the way little minds view life, failure, taking risks, learning, school, relationships, family, and authority.  Sometimes it’s just too big for me.  I think, “there is NO way I can do this!”.  Every morning before I leave I pray, “God you’re the only reason I can do this, help me to remember that”.  Today went well.  The accident tally was three today.  It’s frustrating because Mrs. C. acts really surprised, like it’s just now starting to happen.  What I mean is, it’s frustrating that they had going to the bathroom down and now they’re having trouble with it.  Teacher lunch tables and work rooms really are as much of gossip nests as I was told.  I hate that these amazing women doing such good work use their off time to talk about people so much.  Maybe it’s part small town, part teachers knowing everything about students and their families as part of their job.  It's going well so far, and I think I'm getting less tired during the days.  : ) 

Much love,

Miss Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment