Saturday, January 29, 2011

Germ fest

Joy to the world, Friday has come.  Mrs. C was kind and let me cut di-cuts in the library for a while in the morning because I was sick.  She left for the afternoon, so I was in charge.  She left me plenty to do with them, and I knew their routine, so it went well.  Her absence made clear how wonderful her management is.  When I tried to mimic it, I was met with some success, but there were still moments where they were scattered to the four corners of the classroom.  It served as a reminder that I still have a lot to learn and practice!

Those kids.  Oh gee whiz.  They're so full of germs!  They have no clue.  They swab their hand all over their nose and then offer it up to me like a gift.  "Miss Neal, will you hold my haaaaaaaaaaand?"  Crush their small hearts or keep my life from the peril of a cold.  Those are my options.  Thanks, kindergarteners for being so germily irresistible.  I don't really hold it against them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment