Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Monday

QOTD
A(an adorable and very talkative kindergarten boy: (after giving me a hug) When I was in Pre-K, I gave everyone a tight hug.  I give tight hugs. 

I am learning so much!  Today I was supposed to start teaching calendar today, but since I had only observed her doing it once, I asked to wait.  Today I observed and took notes, which was so helpful since I missed a lot the first time.  Tomorrow I’ll be in charge of calendar and reading browse box.  Mrs. C. incorporates so much great movement, science, reading and math into something as simple as calendar.  I’m looking forward to incorporating some of the things that she does into my calendar time in my own classroom.  They count by tens every time they draw the weather thermometer, and they march around the room every time they talk about the day of the week.  I feel much more prepared now to teach calendar tomorrow!

Much love,

Miss Neal

1 comment: