Monday, January 31, 2011

Who knew Mondays could be so good

Today was such a good day. There was so much encouragement today. My CT was asking where I was planning on living when I graduated, because she wanted me to stay and work with her for the rest of forever. One of the kids asked “Mrs. Valencia, where did you find this woman?” because I was actually making the kids work. She said that she found me in heaven and brought me back to Malvern. Then, I was so excited that one of my kids was actually doing his bell work I told him that I was really proud of how well he had been working. I loved that he got everything right and was doing great. He told me that he had never had a teacher tell him that they were proud of him or that he had been doing great lately. Small victories for the student teachers of Ouachita. Love it. I’m so glad for things like this that make kids days which in turn makes my day. Such a good day. Now something crazy will probably happen tomorrow. We can only hope for so much. :)

Ms Hurn

No comments:

Post a Comment