Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And off we go!

QOTD
Mrs. C. - Oh NO, B!
B - What's wrong, Mrs. C?
Mrs. C. - What if they're talking!?
B - It breaks my heart.

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. It's just cute when a little kindergarten boy says that. 

Calendar went well today.  I didn’t miss any huge skills, and Mrs. C. was satisfied with how it went.  It’s hard when so much of kindergarten is built on routine, and you can’t exactly remember the tune to their ___ song!  I’ll be in charge of calendar and browse boxes from now on.  The browse boxes are fairly easy to administrate and a good informal assessment of phonics and letter skills.  It was a rough day in that we had several potty accidents.  I’m just thankful that God gave me grace to not throw up and get the job done.  Oh, friends, it was rough.  Bleh.  Poop.  All over clothes, potty, stall.  A strong stomach is just one more reason I feel like I was born to teach.  Potty accidents are another reason I may not be cut out to be a kindergarten teacher.  But then I thought, gee whiz, if I can make it through this, I can make it through a lot of stuff.  : )  Other than THAT, it was a good day.  

So glad we're in this together.  

Miss Neal 



No comments:

Post a Comment