Friday, January 28, 2011

*Happy Friday!*

Today I walked into class and had 17 get well/we missed you cards waiting for me on my desk! I was sad I had to miss a day and a half of school, but when the nurse MAKES you leave, you sorta have to listen. haha

We had a really fun day today because the students came dressed up in their future career costumes. We've had community helpers come and talk to us all week, but today was their turn. They each gave a report about their future profession and did a GREAT job! I had 7 vets in my class, so animals in the future are pretty good to go.

This class is particularly good in the behavior department. All it takes is a little look and they start behaving again. I've never seen anything like it before! I did have a few minor issues this week, because my new student from Pakistan has never been in cold weather before. He screams at the top of his lungs in agony whenever we go outside! Poor little fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment