Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bismarck Bunch!




QOTD: "You're my favorite teacher helper." :)

The kids have really started to warm up to me! They feel comfortable asking me questions about their work and questions like "can I go to the bathroom?" (Which is about a million times a day) This week I am in charge of read aloud time and going over their morning work with them. On Monday I was nervous to be in front of the class, but today felt much better and I'm excited about taking on more responsibilities!

Today, the Bismarck bunch ate lunch together (see above pictures) to discuss what we were going to do for our service learning project! We decided to do something with community helpers and I'm really looking forward to doing the project with the kids! I also sent home a letter to parents today letting them know how excited I am to work with their child and explaining to them what I would be doing over the next few weeks.

Love,

Miss Richey

No comments:

Post a Comment