Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cabeza, hombros, rodillas y pies....

(translation: head, shoulders, knees and toes)

                Well, today went a lot better than expected. I really enjoyed being in the classroom and teaching today. This was my first day of teaching multiple periods consecutively and for the whole time. It was a little rough on the first period that I taught and I felt like I was nervous, but the next two lessons went great. I felt like we covered the ground well and my CT said she thought it was well done. I helped for a couple other things in the Spanish II class and really feel like my CT and I are clicking.
                My CT told me today that the assistant principle came up to her and said that she’d never been impressed by someone so quickly. I was so surprised by that because I didn’t really feel like I’d been doing anything spectacular in the classroom. Encouragement is such a wonderful thing, for sure. Maybe that’s why today was so good.  I was so glad to hear that things were apparently being observed and approved.

Ms. Hurn

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, your 2nd rotation CT goes to my church in little rock! I just joined as a member on sundy, and they mentioned I go to OBU, so Maria came up to me and said she has 2 interns in her class for students teaching, Lauren Lefler and Hannah Hurn, and I said I know both of them! Small world!

    ReplyDelete